Sunday, March 24, 2013

Sketch and Sketch Some More ...

 

Today is a brainstorming sort of day. I have a few sketches for future projects, but nothing is connecting the dots for my next piece. It's back to the drawing tablet to keep the juices flowing ...

Meanwhile, I'm considering options for a website to showcase my art work in an online portfolio. I've seen some amazing websites like the one at www.rebeccaelliot.com, but I think I'll be satisfied with something simple for now. I'd love to hear from you if you have an online portfolio, aside from DeviantArt and the like. Who did you use for hosting, etc?





Thanks for visiting!






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

You are about to be redirected to the 'Sean Creates It' website automatically.

Please bookmark the new link.

If not transported through cyberspace in 3 seconds, please visit http://sean.scanlon.com/blog'.